Get the edge. Gain an advantage.
- 1) Approaching companies directly. Not thru HR, but top-down. C-level, Presidents, VP's. Who would hire you in a targeted company? (80% of leadership roles are unadvertised and only known at the top). This is a market you must gain exposure to.
- 2) Approaching companies directly on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the number 1 platform to see and be seen. Companies you want to work for have a presence on LinkedIn. Are you leveraging this powerful network to its fullest?
- 3) Network. Are you effectively working and leveraging your network? How limited is it? How can it be expanded?
- 4) Executive Recruiters. You must compete for the attention of the great recruiters out there. Are you enaging recruiters or are they finding you in this competitve job market?
- 5) Job boards and internet career sites. Although one of our least favorite methods. we must pay attention to what is being publically posted and advertised. (You can expect a .5 to 2% response rate from the career sites and job boards).
- As your partner, we will analyze and identify companies appropriate for you by geography, size, sales volume, industry/sector, public, private, and other qualifying factors custom to you and your search.
- We have the tools and resources regarding inside business intelligence on Presidents, CEO's, Vice Presidents, Directors. (Who would hire you?).
- Working on your behalf and as your agent recruiter, we market you into, and present you directly to key inside contacts, decision makers, and key influencers, at precisely targeted companies that you want to work for.
- Our work is dedicated to cutting through the noise and getting you visibility with the right person, at the right level.
- Prepare you for interviews, meetings and discussions. You have got to be at the top of your game.
- Support and consultation thru advance meetings, salary and package negotiations.
- Offer extended, and offer accepted.
Professional job search strategy session: $250.00 for 2 hours of support.Professional level interviewing coaching: $250.00 for 2 hours of support.Professional career counseling on any topic or subject: $250.00 for 2 hours of support.
Client reviews and testimonials
- "Frank is a dynamic and outgoing professional who delivers tangible results for his clients. His deep industry knowledge adds tremendous value for the services he offers his clients. He strongly and effectively advocates while also giving sage and "real world" advice to his clients as they manage through the employment search process. Throughout my 25 year professional career, I have used numerous Executive Search firms and personnel. Frank Gump is the best I have ever met! I highly recommend Frank's services".Chris Haas - Supply Chain and Operations Management https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-haas713/
- "Working with Frank Gump during my job search was a great experience in that Frank is a dynamic and outgoing professional who delivers tangible results for his clients. Frank provided solid career coaching, job search advice, resume improvement, and LinkedIn profile revision. However, Frank's real value is in his ability to provide career advice, constructive feedback, and proactive communication. In addition, Frank works with his clients in the form of detailed questions to better understand not only the type of role they are interested in, but the type of work culture that best fits their key competencies. Further, Frank's process provides a platform for clients to better understand themselves and what they can bring to the table to provide value to organizations. I highly recommend Frank Gump for your job search".Don Pflug - Chief Operating Officer at Identity Group https://www.linkedin.com/in/donpflug/
- "Looking for a job during COVID19 can be a time when there is anxiety and doubt. There are many methods for diving into the search that will go nowhere. But there is a method that works. In my time with Frank, he proposed a process that drove deeper engagement and a focus on how to get a position that checks the my boxes. His extensive years in developing his model and adjusting this method to the pandemic created almost immediate results. I will always be thankful to Frank for his professional guidance, support and knowledge. I will never have the same approach again when it comes to networking. Thank you Frank!"Thomas King - Quality Management, Continuous Improvement, Operations Leadership Certified Lean Champion, Quality Engineering https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasking-nc-wsgh/
- "Working with Frank Gump and the Frank Gump Agency during my job hunt was a great experience. Frank provided, job search, career coaching, resume and LinkedIn improvement and most of all he was a great sounding board with great advice"!Brian Burr - General Manager Operations at HPPE LLC https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-burr-2a505828/
- "Frank is an expert at helping people and companies that are transitioning to succeed. Initially, He worked with me and put together a resume to go after executive positions after I retired from my 80 hour+ salary job back in 2019. Frank then helped me brand my newly company on social media in early 2020. I build W&W Business Services, LLC up until 2020 when all my clients stopped doing business with consultants due to COVID-19 so I turned back to Frank. He took my resume and turned it into promotional material for me and my company. This (resume) promotional material was forwarded to top executives in my industry, my social media presence he created reinforced my business capabilities, and both were instrumental in landing a lucrative long-term contract for me that saved my Business in 2020. Thank you so much Frank for your professionalism, positive attitude, expertise, and friendship. Worth every cent and more".James Wallace, PhD - Project Leadership, Manufacturing Operations, Industrial Technology, Quality Assurance, Process Controls, Auditor, Veteran https://www.linkedin.com/in/drjames-wallace/
- "It was an amazing experience. Frank was such a pleasure to work with, made me feel very comfortable from the beginning, and was super open, honest, knowledgeable, and professional, as well as extremely communicative with ongoing updates. He also set me up well with additional info and tips in advance of each meeting. It felt like a true partnership all around! Frank is extremely knowledgeable about business, culture, and teamwork, and were able to link my skills with what is needed in the executive leadership role! I also appreciated Frank being the go-to with interview preparations and involvement in the offer itself It was an outstanding experience and I highly recommend The Frank Gump Agency to anyone.Stephen Burkhart - Engineering and Plant Operations Executive Master of Aeronautical Science in Aeronautics Management https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-burkhart-54214751/
- "Frank has been a wonderful resource and support for me while I was recently without work due to Covid-19 hardships. We developed a plan together and targeted businesses where my skills could be used. Together we executed that plan, and through his coaching, I was able to land a new position in short order with my #1 pick company that I was pursuing. Many thanks to Frank for your encouragement and guidance in helping me land my new position"!Dan Van Laar - Sr Lean Project Manager at Dematic https://www.linkedin.com/in/dan-van-laar-15028ab1/